I used storyboards to describe the journeys because I believe this could serve me in several critical ways. First, because storyboards bring a vision to life in a particular way, people relate to the virtual events described by them and grasp their essence. Second, as a strategy to better sell my solution. Storyboards generate those "Aha!" moments we expect team members an clients to experience. Other reasons are:
• Ideal for communicating context: place, actions, and props.
• Competent to express transitions from step to step, or progression.
• Illustrate whatever functionality is needed to outline.
• Excellent tool to represent emotions.
• Great to draw attention to specific elements.
• Attractive way to demonstrate ideas to executives.